Holy Smokes! I’ve been presented with the Versatile Blogger Award by the wonderful blog Needful Things. Thank you so much, Grapefruit! This is the first and only award I have received, so it means a lot to me. Especially coming from another blogger I admire (check out her great photography).
The guidelines for accepting this award are :
Thank the person who gave it to you
Tell 7 things about yourself
Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic.
So here are seven things you would never guess about me:
- I love people who make me laugh out loud.
- Dried sweetened coconut makes me gag.
- If I had to move out of L.A., I’d move to Barcelona, Spain.
- I play piano and clarinet.
- The two things in the kitchen I couldn’t live without are my chef’s knife and mini processor.
- I thrive on silence.
- I’d choose buttered salted popcorn over chocolate-anything every time.
I hereby present the Versatile Blogger Award to these absolutely brilliant, astonishing, wonderful, terrific and beautiful food blogs which I have recently discovered.
A Chow Life
Anecdotes and Apple Cores
Burp and Slurp
Eats Well With Others
Fork Fingers Chopsticks
Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
My Man’s Belly
South Bay Foodies
I hope you’ll visit each one and enjoy them as much as I do. And please leave comments so they know you were there!